Using Paper Sops? Your Company Could Be Saving
1) Printing company files, such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), on paper is expensive.
2) The industry research firm Gartner Inc. estimates that as much as 3% of a company’s revenue is spent on printing, organizing, and storing paper files. They also determined that 50% of business waste is composed of paper.
3) Documentation software creates an electronic copy of your company’s processes and makes it much quicker to modify, share, and monitor processes.
4) Documentation tools like TheBPR provide a comprehensive cloud-based map of your company’s processes without paper.
5) Documenting is essential for healthy operations and growth, yet companies unnecessarily spend through reliance on paper.