1) Using paper for company files, such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), compromises security.
2) The U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs reported that 98 percent of data breaches continue involve physical paper (2012), and the U.S.
3) Department of Health and Human Services listed that 61% of data breaches for healthcare companies of <500 employees involve paper records (2012).
4) Documentation software creates an electronic copy of your company that cannot be permanently lost or damaged.
5) Tools like TheBPR ensure that your processes are secure and make them easier to organize, modify, and share.
Protect your company today. Contact us to learn how to turn in paper for a simple,secure, and mobile solution.