How To Record A Business Process
1) Recording your business processes can have a tremendous impact on your company’s efficiency allowing new employees to ramp up quickly, reducing costly mistakes, and moving away from paper based processes.
2) A global survey of workers and IT professionals by IDC revealed that document challenges account for 21.3% of productivity loss. Employees often can’t find the right documents at the right time or can’t access the document due to time or location barriers.
3) Creating digital versions of your work instructions gives you a central store of all your company knowledge and the flexibility to make those instructions available company wide.
4) The BPR is a solution that serves as a central store of all your processes and procedures. It makes it easy for your employees to author and save work processes of any kind on their desktops or mobile devices. These instructions can then be used by anyone with access to the library.
5) Can going with digital work instructions really help improve my company’s performance? Yes. With The BPR, your workforce will have access to visual guides that can increase employee performance, decrease costly mistakes, and author content to help others all while reducing paper waste.