How Work Instructions Drive ISO 9001 Compliance
1) ISO 9001:2015 standard lays stress on documentation capturing procedures, forms and work instructions. Documentation is important to maintain business continuity, affecting operations, efficiency and profitability, and is required during audits.
2) 85% of certified organizations report benefits including improved company perception, higher demand for products and services, and increase market share.
3) Work instructions can help achieve ISO 9001 compliance by providing clear and detailed instructions on how to perform tasks and processes within an organization. This can ensure that all employees are following the same procedures and that quality is consistently maintained.
4) Tools like The BPR enable companies to quickly create a library of work instructions that can be shared company wide. Doing so allows employees to access these instructions easily, reducing errors and improving quality.
5) Achieving ISO 9001 compliance not only offers prestige but has a positive impact on day-to-day operations of your organization improving efficiency.