What is Process Improvement?
1) Many companies use dated processes and practices simply because that is the way they have always done things.
2) For example, 90% of IT decision-makers have indicated that legacy systems hold their companies back from embracing new technologies and becoming more efficient according to research commissioned by Hitachi Consulting (2015).
3) Process Improvement is the practice of increasing the effectiveness of your company by discovering, documenting, and analyzing how it operates. Process improvement is focused on fine-tuning and giving your organization a better shape to grow and maintain that growth.
4) Process documentation software like The BPR allows you to identify and reorganize available resources, to combat redundancy, and to refocus on company objectives.
5) Practicing process improvement not only keeps your company competitive, it benefits employees by preventing delays, improving communication, and bolstering morale.