Work Instruction Software For ERP Optimization
1. Work instruction software can help optimize ERP systems by providing step-by-step
instructions to employees, reducing errors and increasing efficiency.
2. According to a survey by Aberdeen Group, companies that use work instruction software have a 90% success rate in ERP implementations, compared to only 56% for companies that don’t use work instruction software.
3. Work instruction software can also help with onboarding new employees, as well as training existing employees on new processes or updates to the ERP system.
4. The BPR can be customized to specific workflows and processes, allowing companies to create tailored instructions for different departments or job roles.
5. By implementing work instruction software for ERP optimization, companies can save time and resources by reducing the need for in-person training and support, and by minimizing errors and rework.