1) Accurate accounting is critical to growth, yet many companies lack investment in process documentation.
2) In 2017, Uber discovered a 2-year-old, incorrect accounting process that required the company to pay out almost $50 million in backpay and interest to New York City drivers.
3) Process documents provide a roadmap for your company to undertake tasks like collecting an increasing number of payments or managing changing costs.
4) Tools like The BPR seamlessly capture accounting processes while enhancing efficiency. Onboarding? Create a process library that accelerates learning and preserves company knowledge.
5) Investment in accounting documentation scales as your company grows and has more value to manage. Is your company positioned to grow?